PETERKA & PARTNERS has developed a very good understanding of an automotive industry client’s specialized needs.
Across 8 offices in Central and Eastern Europe we advise on a wide range of issues relevant to our clients in the sector, such as automobile manufacturers, car importers, dealerships, manufacturers of other transportation vehicles (buses, train carriages, and so on), and manufacturers of parts and components including:
- market entry (greenfield/brownfields projects) and exit
- mergers and acquisitions, joint-ventures, spin-offs
- investment incentives, financing
- various commercial agreements (distribution, licensing)
- labour issues including collective redundancies, employee stock ownership plans, and so on.
- intellectual property (rights, registration and protection)
- competition law (merger clearance, distribution, pricing policy)
- corporate restructuring
- litigation including tax litigation