Czech Bar Association
Slovak Bar Association
Attorney-at-law, registered with the Czech Bar Association under registration number 12655 and with the Slovak Bar Association under registration number 300213, permanently cooperating with PETERKA & PARTNERS under an agreement on permanent cooperation.
- Faculty of Law, Masaryk University in Brno (JUDr., Finance Law)
- Faculty of Law, Masaryk University in Brno (Mgr., Law and Legal Science)
- Faculty of Business and Management, Brno University of Technology, (Ing. and Ph.D., Business Finance and Trade)
- Nottingham Trent University, Brno Business School, Bachelor of Arts with First Class Honours (BA, Business and Finance)
- Faculty of Law, Lund University, Sweden, study placement focusing on European Law (Enforcement of European Community Law, EC Court Procedure)
In her practice Hana Skalická specializes in administrative and court proceedings (representing in proceedings before the Financial Authority, including reviews of investment incentives and subsidies received by tax persons, court disputes concerning taxes), tax consultancy, European law, criminal law (namely economic crime and corporate criminal liability) and real estate law (legal and tax reviews of real estate, representing in administrative and construction proceedings and representing before land registry authorities).
Before joining PETERKA & PARTNERS in August 2010 Hana Skalická worked as an attorney-at-law in Allen & Overy, as a tax litigator at KPMG and a consultant in the Tax and Legal Services Department of PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Hana Skalická regularly publishes articles in the Czech and foreign press (Daňový expert, Daně a právo v praxi, Účetnictví v praxi, Bulletin of the Chamber of Tax Advisors, Bulletin of Bar Association, International Tax Review, Daně a účtovnictvo) and gives lectures at universities.
Hana Skalická is also the head of the Department of Financial and Tax Law at the University of Škoda Auto a.s.
Hana Skalická was elected “Tax Star 2011” in the category of international taxes in the competition “Tax Advisor & Tax Consultancy Company”. Simultaneously she was introduced into the “Tax Office of our Dreams”.
The Global Law Experts publication recommends Hana Skalická as legal expert for Corporate Tax Law in the Czech Republic.
Language knowledge: English, Czech (mother tongue), conversational command of Swedish