Integrated services in Central and Eastern Europe
Both through its direct presence in 8 key jurisdictions in Central and Eastern Europe and significant experience in managing legal projects throughout the remaining countries in the region, PETERKA & PARTNERS offers Clients seeking a broad range of services throughout the CEE region a unique, single contact (“one-stop”) access to legal advice.
We provide this special service to large multinational corporations as well as to small- and medium-sized companies which are looking to grow internationally and which demand complex legal advice wherever they operate within the region, but who do not forasmuch wish to contract a different law firm in each jurisdiction, negotiate different fees and face different standards of legal services.
PETERKA & PARTNERS offers:
- management of legal services though own professionals or coordination of services provided by local partner law firms; unless otherwise desired by the Client, all legal services are channelled through PETERKA & PARTNERS, avoiding sometimes cumbersome communication by the Client with different local law firms;
- user friendly outputs containing tables and charts;
- a team member available on mobile phone outside working hours for urgent cases;
- a proprietary built computer system accessible to clients in which clients can at any time follow up on debt recovery (unlimited access to the list of their claims, including steps that have been taken to assert the claim);
- maximum quality services and optimum legal and tax solutions which correspond to the client's business vision and intent.
We have integrated processes, knowledge and values to ensure that all our clients receive the same excellence of service whichever office they approach, both promptly and cost-effectively.
The main advantages of this unique, client-focused service model are:
- a single delivery point for legal services throughout the entire CEE region;
- a possibility to truly outsource legal services within CEE region;
- one partner dedicated to coordinating all Client activities in the entire region;
- the ability to compose teams specifically for every individual issue and bring in specialists when the task requires;
- knowledge of client business structures, corporate cultures, sample documents, and so on, and the ability to use this knowledge in different countries in the CEE region for the client’s benefit;
- all services can be governed by a single agreement on the provision of legal services;
- a unified fee structure and invoicing system;
- adapted legal fees as a result of important regional synergies;
- a truly regional approach and vision, in combination with local expertise;
- full-region coverage (including in peripheral countries and remote provinces within the CEE region)
- stability of legal services within the region
The list of countries we are able to cover includes countries in Central Europe (Hungary, Slovenia), South Eastern Europe (Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia-Herzegovina and others) as well as some other countries adjacent to the CEE region (Turkey, Kazakhstan, the Caucasus states and so on).
A list of references on the integrated services will be provided upon request.
Ondřej Peterka, Managing Partner
Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Přemysl Marek, Partner
Cosmina Romelia Aron, Partner
Nina Sydorenko, Partner
Zdeněk Bajar, Partner
Marina Tarnovskaya, Partner
Vlad Rudnitskiy, Managing Associate
Prague, Czech Republic
Zdeněk Beránek, Partner
Ondřej Dušek, Partner
Plamen Peev, Partner
Martin Murad, Partner
Director of International Relations
Alexander Poels, Partner