- Consultancy on international taxation and the application of double tax treaties
- Consultancy on tax issues relating to business activities abroad
- Representation in proceedings before financial authorities
- Tax litigation
- Expatriation of employees and the employment of foreigners (social and tax aspects)
- Taxation of foreign nationals in the Czech Republic
- Social security
- Tax consulting services relating to trading activities, mainly income taxes and VAT
- Tax audit
Chamber of tax advisors of the Czech Republic
Tax advisor registered with the Chamber of Tax Advisors of the Czech Republic under registration number 2371 with PETERKA & PARTNERS.
Western Bohemian University’s Faculty of Law, Pilsen (law and public administration)
Magdaléna Vyškovská worked as a tax advisor in a number of tax-advisory firms for foreign clients, especially for RSM Salustro Reydel, s.r.o., where she managed the firm’s tax department. She has been cooperating with PETERKA & PARTNERS since 2000.
Magdaléna Vyškovská is a frequent speaker on legal and tax issues in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and France.
Magdaléna Vyškovská was elected “Tax Star 2010” in the category of international taxes in the competition “Tax Advisor & Tax Consultancy Company”. Simultaneously she was introduced into the “Tax Office of our Dreams”.
"Výklad smluv o zamezení dvojího zdanění ve světle judikatury Nejvyššího správního soudu a Conseil d´Etat (Francie)", (Interpretation of treaties for the avoidance of double taxation in the light of case law of the Supreme Administrative Court and teh French Conseil d´Etat), Wolters Kluwer, Česká republika 2010
“Cizinci a daně" (Foreigners and Taxes), 3rd updated version, Wolters Kluwer, 2011
“Cizinci a daně. Zdaňování příjmů fyzických osob - cizích státních příslušníků v České republice”, (Foreigners and Taxes), ASPI, Praha 2003, 2005
Languages: Czech (native), English, French, Slovak and Russian